With the weather all over the place I need to be able to strip down at some point in the day. I started the day with my thrifted fur cape and pulled it off by lunchtime. My new Rebecca Taylor dress feels very spring/summer for me but I figured out a way to use it for my transitional look. Add my Rebecca Minkoff Boston knee boots and voila! Instant fall. I call this my Boho chic meets uptown girl look.
From head to toe:
- Sunglasses: Lumete, Nordstrom Rack, (unsure but they had to be cheap LOL)
- Cape: thrifted, $13
- Dress: Rebecca Taylor, sample sale $75 (retail $595!)
- Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, sample sale $50 (retail $355)
- Bracelet: AV Max, sample sale $10 (retail $50)
- Boots: Rebecca Minkoff, sample sale $25 (retail $495!)
I'm linking some of these pieces (or similar) should you need them too :)
Can't wait to wear the rest of my sample sale finds! I'm still playing around with these pieces (put together this look in 5 minutes LOL) so I'm sure you'll be seeing everything again in a different combo. Not sure it it's the bag or the boots stealing the show here - what do you think?