We headed to IKEA with our measurements to see what they had. This is what I wore :)
My look from head to toe-
- Sunglasses: Moschino, Century 21, free with rewards (were $60)
- Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle, Nordstrom Rack, $12 (had them adjusted at CTR)
- Jacket: Gap denim jacket - this is actually a tall b/c I have long arms, $8 (Gap code stacking!)
- Top: Gap cropped T, $2.34 (Stacking again!)
- Skirt: Halogen satin skirt, Nordstrom Rack, $20
- Bag: Balenciaga Velo, Nordstrom Rack (Refurb)
- Shoes: Vince Camuto, Nordstrom Rack, $.01 (Yep!)
I forgot my earrings in the first shot so my husband snapped me putting them on.
The following picture is dedicated to my friend Devorah. We spent most of our twenties together in IKEA, especially in that AS-IS room. I always pop in just to see what they have but I really haven't found anything since the good 'ole days.
Linking a few of my pieces (or similar) for you to shop :)
I decided to wait to see if they would be going on sale for Black Friday but I'm getting impatient. Fingers crossed and I'll keep you updated!