Rules are simple:
- Exact US (no international, sorry) shipping is NOT included. Don't worry, I'm really good at stuffing flat rate boxes and envelopes and I'll cover the paypal fees. Shipping for most items will be $6-15 (some a little less, some a little more) and I do combine shipping for multiple purchases. Local pickup is in Bergen County, NJ but I will meet you in NYC if we've met before.
- Insurance & signature confirmation is required for purchases over $250.
- To purchase, post "sold" and the number of the item you are purchasing, your confirmed Paypal address and zip code in the comments below. I will send you a Paypal invoice once I've looked thru the comments.
- These are my prices - it's not let's make a deal LOL. However if it's still sitting around in a week or two...
- First come, first serve, and all sales final so please ask all questions (measurements, pics, etc.) before you post sold.
- You have 24 hours to pay after I've invoiced you or it will go to the next in line. For local pickup you have 24 hours to contact me to make arrangements for that week - or it goes to the next in line.
SOLD 1. NWT Alexander Wang mini Rockie crossbody in blush, retail $595. Asking $260. Approx. 8.5"W X 6"H X 6"D. Cutest bag ever! If this was one size bigger I'd be keeping it.
SOLD 2. Alexander Wang Rocco laser cut pebbled leather satchel bag in light concrete (grey), retail $995. 13"W X 8"H X 9"D. Asking $420.
3. Jimmy Choo Candy clutch, retail $995, asking just $275. I still have not worn my other Candy from Choo so I don't need both. It has a few faint marks, nothing serious. I've never worn this bag - it's just been sitting in my closet. If you look closely at the pictures you can see the marks in some but not others because of the shine. It also has an "X" on the inside pocket to prevent store returns. Overall this bag looks great but I need to thin my collection.
4. NWOT Jimmy Choo Becka large biker bag, retail $1495. Asking $495. FYI there is one on eBay going for $1,200 LOL. Approx. 13" x 4" x 11.5". Again, I just have too much.
SOLD 5. B by Brian Atwood nude patent leather pumps size 9/40. IMO these run small and fit like a 39 because they are too tight on me. There is a tiny discoloration by the back heel and you can see where they had the sensors on the back seams of the shoes. The soles also show light wear from being tried on, nothing serious. If these fit you they are probably super comfortable - check out the padded insoles and 3.75" heels. Asking $30.
SOLD 6. Kendra Scott Rae crystal necklace, retail $65, asking $29. 1.89"L X 1"W pendant on 30” chain with extender. I believe this is slate cat's eye.
SOLD 7. Kendra Scott orange Rae necklace, retail $65, asking $28. 1.89"L X 1"W pendant on 30” chain with extender. I believe this is coral magnesite. (See above left.)
SOLD 8. Kendra Scott orange Elle earrings x2, retail $55, asking $26 each.
SOLD 9. Kendra Scott Dani iridescent crystal earrings, retail $52 asking $26. (See above left.)
SOLD 10. Kendra Scott Blue Simms earrings, retail $88, asking $26.
11. Alice & Olivia leather jacket. I love the shoulder detail on this one but I got so many other leathers this year and I still have not worn this one. Asking $150. Jacket is approximately a size 4/6 and measurements are as follows; 21.5 inches long, 18.25 inches across the chest (zipped close), 16.5 inches across the waistband. Sleeves are 22 inches long from shoulder seam to wrist. Really pretty taupe-y color with an olive undertone.
SOLD 12. Elizabeth and James size small Elija watercolor rabbit fur ombre vest. I think I went a little crazy in the fur department LOL. Measures 34 inches long (from shoulder to hem) and 33 inches across the hips (closed). In-seam pockets and snap closure. Retail $1,295, asking $200. My friend just sold hers for $300. Just sayin :)
SOLD 13. Elizabeth and James Holland rabbit and coyote fur jacket. Size is unmarked but it's also probably a size small. Retail $1,495, asking $200. Measures 36 inches long and 22 inches across at the hip. This is a more tailored silhouette than the vest. Hook closures and front seam pockets.
SOLD 14. Kimono top from the Elizabeth and James sale, may be one of their other labels. Combo of lace and satin. There is one spot on the white lace by the back neck, where the lace opened up (see pic) but you're probably not gonna notice it when it's on (I didn't LOL). Would probably best fit a size 8 (It's a smidge big - I tried it on but never wore it.) Measurements are 27 inches long and 22.75 inches across the hips. Asking $35.
SOLD 15. Eliz and James poncho. Measures 32" long from shoulder to hem and 40.5 inches across. I'd say this would fit a M/L. I got a cream one that you've seen here - but this is a size bigger. In my excitement I grabbed this one and didn't try it on thinking it was the same size. Size seam snaps. Retail $425, asking $55.
SOLD 16. LK Bennett $450 Angie lizard print leather gladiator sandals, size 36. Asking $45. Measurements are approximate and as follows; heels are 4.25 inches high, insole is 9 3/8 inches long and 3 inches across at the widest point.
SOLD 17. LK Bennett $450 Angie lizard print leather gladiator sandals, size 41. Asking $42. Measurements are approximate and as follows; heels are 4.75 inches high, insole is 10.75 inches long and 3 3/8 inches across at the widest point. (See pic above.)
18. Pucci dress size IT 38/US 4. 100% silk. Lined. Measures 35.5 inches long, 17.5 inches across the hips, waist is 15 inches and bust is 17.75 inches across, sleeves are 23 inches long and 5.5 inches across the upper arms. A few tiny pulls in the silk but nothing too bad and there is some waviness on the arms - some of it can probably be ironed out (see pics). Retailed for $2,890, asking $225.
*Note that both of these dresses run super small so please refer to the measurements. I'm keeping the 8 and is REALLY tight on me because it doesn't have any stretch.
19. Pucci dress size IT 40/US 6. 100% silk. Lined. Measures 35.5 inches long, 18 inches across the hips, waist is 15.5 inches and bust is 17.75 inches across, sleeves are 23 inches long and 5.5 inches across the upper arms. A few tiny pulls in the silk but nothing too bad (see pics). Retailed $2,890, asking $225.
SOLD 20. Jimmy Choo Bella and Bonnie belts. The Bonnies are the wider design (zip front/elastic back) and both size 85. Unfortunately I need an 80. They measure 32.5 inches long flat and have a little stretch from the elastic lacing in the back. Number 20 is for the top wider belt and 21 in for the bottom wider belt. Retail $880, asking $50.
21. Jimmy Choo Bonnie size 85 belt #2 (bottom belt). Retail $880, asking $50.
SOLD 22. Jimmy Choo Bella (narrower) belt. Size 90. Measures approx. 37.25 inches long (can go a little bigger or smaller (adjustable). Retail $785, asking $50.
23. New Rebecca Minkoff black Coco suede booties size 9 (I need a 9.5/10 in these). Would probably not work for a wider foot. A few marks/rubs but that's the style (supposed to have a worn look). Retail $295, asking $60.
SOLD 24. Dolce Vita brown leather laced back booties, size 8. These are new but have a few scratches on the leather. Retailed for about $100, asking $25. These have been sitting in my closet and I just figured out why they don't fit (too small LOL).
BOTH SOLD 25. Rebecca Minkoff black leather silver studded double wrap belt. This is unmarked size-wise but I can wrap it around twice and it sits on my hips. It's 84 inches long. I have two of these. Retail $198, asking $20 each.
SOLD 26. Rebecca Minkoff turquoise belt with silver studs (x2). Measures 44 inches long. Asking $20 each.
SOLD 27. Rebecca Minkoff gold pave clasp link necklace. It's heavy. In the picture it's picking up a lot of reflection. Retail $198, asking $30.
SOLD 28. Rebecca Minkoff black Bailey tassel hobo. I think it was a store return because it had a Bloomies receipt in it LOL. 12"H x 17"W x 1 1/2"D. Not perfect but pretty darn close. One of the leather strings that attach to the zipper is missing - totally functional without it. Retail $425, asking $105.
SOLD 29. Rebecca Minkoff black crossbody saddlebag with gold hardware. This is new but has some issues - a couple dents and some marks (see pics). I have this in a nude color and I get so many compliments on it. Asking $105.
SOLD 30. Rebecca Minkoff quilted large Affair bag - I actually already own this bag LOL. For some reason I thought this one was a different color but it's not. It's a grey/taupe color with silver hardware. It may be elephant gray. Measures approx. 13 1/4" X 10 1/2" X 4.5". Has a few marks, nothing serious. Retailed for $495, asking $105.
SOLD 31. Rebecca Minkoff Izzie camo (cosmetics) leather pouch. Measures 10.1 x 6 x 1.5 inches. Retail $85, asking $32. I LOVE this but I just got too much.
SOLD 32. Rebecca Minkoff Love leather clutch in red, retail $255, asking $105. Has a few dents/marks, nothing serious. 11"W x 6"H x 1.5"D. 23" adjustable detachable shoulder strap drop.
SOLD 33. Rebecca Minkoff Love clutch in black leather and leopard print. Not sure if the leopard is calf skin but it's textured like it. Has a few dents/marks (mostly on the back) but nothing serious. 11"W x 6"H x 1.5"D. 23" adjustable detachable shoulder strap drop. Retail $325, asking $105.
SOLD 34. Rebecca Minkoff jumbo Love in black leather - it has a sparkly crackled leather finish - it's actually very similar to my Chanel. Gorgeous. Has a few faint marks/dents but nothing serious (see pics). Retailed for $355 asking $140.
1 SOLD, 1 AVAILABLE 35. Michael Kors tan sunglasses, second from the top in the first pic - I have two of these. Asking $24 each.
SOLD 36. Blue MK Michael Kors Sunglasses - I have three of these. Asking $18 each.
SOLD 37. Orange Versace Sunglasses. Retail $220, asking $35. These are a little big on me FYI.
SOLD 38. Black Versace Sunglasses. Asking $35.
39. Thierry Mugler Sunnies (top in pic below). It's a brownish-blackish color, might even have an dark olive green tint. Retails for $200+, asking $28.
SOLD 40. D&G Sunnies - middle pair in tortoise and brown. Asking $35.
SOLD 41. D&G Sunnies - bottom pair in light tan. Asking $35.
42. Rebel black faux-leather booties. Size 10 (a little big on me). Heels are 3.5 inches high. Tried on, never worn. Asking $22.
SOLD 43. Rebecca Minkoff size 10 Ranger riding boots in brown. The zipper on the left boot is broken and needs to be replaced. I took it to my shoe repair and was told it would cost $30 to replace the zipper. It also has a few marks/discolorations but they are still beautiful boots. If they were not too big (I would need a 9/9.5 in these and the calves are too big for my stick legs) I'd keep them. It's a little bit of a project but so worth it IMO. Retail $395, asking just $35.
44. I picked up this NWT $1795 size 42/US 8 Burberry Prorsum midi sheath dress for my niece but it was a little snug on her and by the time she brought it back to me it was too late to return. Selling for cost so she can recoup her loss. Asking just $175. Not pristine but still looks great (If you've ever shopped the sale at Century you'll understand what I mean LOL.) Measures approx. 43 inches long, 18.25 inches across the bust, 15.25 inches across the waist and 18 inches across the hips. Open neckline. Lined. Side zip. Back slit. Beautiful open back bow design. There is some stretch to this fabric. 51% Acetate and 49% Viscose. Made in Italy.
SOLD 45. NWT Jean Paul Gaultier color blocked, kimono sleeve dress size 44/US 10 - another one my niece got back to me too late to return. Retail $1,350, asking (for cost) just $55. Has a few tiny marks, nothing serious - also not pristine but great. The sleeve hems have opened up but can easily be restitched (by you or a seamstress) and the back hook closure (orange) is opening up and needs to be re-enforced as well. Measures approx. 41.25 inches long, 18 inches across the bust, 16.25 inches across the waist and 19.5 inches across the hips. Sleeves are 11.75 inches long. Lined. 80% Triacetate & 20% Polyester. Made in Italy.
That's all folks! Don't forget to read my rules up top before posting. Happy shopping!