I just lost my entire post so here we go again...
Yesterday my parents were honored at my old elementary school so I pulled out my thrifted Tom and Linda Platt vintage fringe dress and paired it with my shiny new YSL heels and Jimmy Choo purple clutch for a pop of color.
From head to toe:
- Lipstick: MAC Victoriana, Isabel & Ruben Toledo collab, $17.50 (free with Nordstrom Notes)
- Earrings: A.V. Max snake earrings, sample sale, $4
- Dress: Tom and Linda Platt, thrift store, $15 (their dresses retail for $500-1000+)
- Bag: Jimmy Choo violet Charm satin Swarovski Clutch, sample sale, $250 (last retail I found online was $2,600 but that may have been the sale price)
- Bracelets: A.V. Max crystal bangle, sample sale, $5 and spiked cuff, Nordstrom Rack, $5
- Shoes: YSL, Nordstrom Rack, $131.23.
Thank you to my nephew, Bin who took my pics so my husband wouldn't have to LOL.
I'm linking these pieces and similar so you can shop my look :)
I totally cracked up when I saw a SA walking around with stickers on his shirt clearly explaining what was on sale and what wasn't. Hats off to my girl Wanda who had everyone in the shoe department sporting these tags today.
Can't wait to share all my finds in my next haul post! Would love to hear what you picked up this CTR :)