So this look is my tribute to J and my childhood barbie. It's funny what shapes you as a person.
From head to toe:
- Eyes: Korres Volcanic Liner and Korres Professional Mascara, free (thanks Korres!)
- Lipstick: MAC Victoriana, Isabel & Ruben Toledo collab, $17.50 (free with Nordstrom Notes)
- Dress: Anna Sui metallic sheath, Rent the Runway warehouse sale, $32 (retail $480)
- Bag: Katherine Kwei, Rent the Runway warehouse sale, $40.50 (retail $505)
- Bracelets: A.V. Max leather cuffs, sample sale, $10 each (retail for $70-80)
- Shoes: Tamara Mellon bad girls, sample sale, $55 (retail $750)
For night I switched things up a bit.
What's new from head to toe:
- Coat: Alice and Olivia, sample sale, $99 (similar for about $1,000+)
- Bag: Marc Jacobs small Gotham, Nordstrom Rack, 80% off (retail $1,295)
- Bracelet: House of Harlow 1960, Rent the Runway sample sale, $17 (retail $85)
- Shoes: Rebecca Taylor Greta bootie, sample sale, $50 (retail $395)
Once again all pictures are compliments of my amazing niece, Meira.
I'm linking some of these pieces and similar below :)