Once again it was unseasonably warm so I was able to step outside in short sleeves without a problem. My super talented niece, Meira, shot me so I didn't have to bug my poor husband or kids.
From head to toe:
- Earrings: A.V. Max spiked ear climber, sample sale, $4
- Eyes: Korres Volcanic Liner and Korres Professional Mascara, free (thanks Korres!)
- Lips: MAC Victoriana, Isabel & Ruben Toledo collab, $17.50 (free with Nordstrom Notes)
- Dress: Alice + Olivia Voloshin, sample sale, $119 (retail $1,897!)
- Bracelet: A.V. Max beaded rocker jewel cuff, sample sale, $10 (retail $105!)
- Bag: Maison Du Posh python skull clutch, Century 21, $46 (90% off sale - retailed for $1300!)
- Shoes: Charlotte Olympia Agent Provocateur Bellatrix, sample sale, $150 (retail $895)
This look easily retailed for over $4,000 and it was $329 OOP for me :)
I also decided that going forward I'm gonna need a cropped black fur coat for this dress so I'm on the hunt.
Linking some of these pieces (and similar) for you to see how much other people actually paid for them LOL.