From head to toe;
- Sunglasses: Moschino, free from Century 21 (I had $60 in rewards)
- Earrings: Banana Republic, $3, Yosca sample sale
- Shirt: Electric Circus T Shirt, $3.50 Nordstrom Rack
- Jacket: Hache, $73, Century 21 (90% off - retail $3,090!)
- Skirt: $20, Nordstrom Rack
- Bracelet: Dannijo Valentina, $50, sample sale (retail $595)
- Bag: Jimmy Choo Blare, $250, sample sale (retail $3050!)
- Shoes: Valentino Rockstuds, $170, Nordstrom Rack (Retail $925! - I did use $60 in Nordstrom Notes on these)
- Lipstick: NYX Black Label in Natural, around $3 at Nordstrom Rack
I also figured you would want to take a peek at what's in my bag. In addition to my camera I have my Jimmy Choo wallet (sample sale, $75 - retail $825!), Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya, Moschino sunnies and my last free Apple & Eve juice box from Influenster.
Since I was all dressed up (from meeting a client) today I decided to walk around the mall and see what's new. It's crazy how many comments I get from strangers when I wear my Rockstuds. I popped into Sephora first to get a few new samples and try the new Marc Jacobs perfume (yum!) and spotted a small Jem and The Holograms display. As a child of the 80's, I'm so excited for the upcoming movie and got a kick out of the Manic Panic hair color. Very tempted by the pink but I'm not so sure it's age appropriate. We'll see.
Nordstrom didn't have anything too exciting so I headed to Neiman Marcus for my fashion fix. I wanted to try on the Chiara Ferragni winky flats but they didn't carry them so instead I admired these NM exclusive patent flecked Pigalle Follies Louboutins. So pretty.
I keep trying to find a pair of fashion sneakers but they're never all that comfortable and I guess I prefer splurging on heels. Although these Saint Laurent Court Classic Suede Fringed sneakers are pretty darn cute...
And because I'm fringe obsessed I snapped a pic of these Stuart Weitzman Mane suede fringe over the knee boots :)
Over in bags I wandered around but I found myself always coming back to the Givenchy Antigona. I've thought about it for a while and even got the Rebecca Minkoff Perry for $50 at the sample sale but it's just not the same. Fingers crossed I finally find a cheap one soon!
So that's what's on my radar for Fall. I'm linking up some of these pieces (or similar) below :)
Would love to hear what's on your Fall wishlist!