I will confess that I'm makeup free other than my Miley Cyrus MAC lipstick. Mommy hack 101 - if you throw on some sunnies and the right shade of lipstick you can let your face breathe :)
From head to toe:
- Sunglasses: Valentino Rockstud sunglasses, Century 21, $15 (Back when Century had decent sales...)
- Necklace: Jes Design Studio arrowhead, Free! - won on Instagram :)
- Dress: Rebecca Taylor Kiku print dress, sample sale, $50 (retail $550!)
- Jacket: Rebecca Minkoff Wes leather moto, sample sale, $150 (retail $798!)
- Bracelet: Dannijo, sample sale, $25
- Ring: Lionette Ace ring, sample sale, $20 (retail $80)
- Bag: Givenchy pouch, TJ Maxx, $99 (retail $480 - yellow sticker sale!)
- Boots: Tesori, Nordstrom Rack, $0.01
You can shop my look here:
While I didn't dress up for Purim, my kids did. I used to hoard cheap Gymboree and have costumes stockpiled in every size. This year my oldest was a Fireman at night and a werewolf for day. I gave him sunglasses and my UGGs (yes, my 10 year old has giant feet) and told him he was teenwolf. My middle was a cheerleader at night and 50s girl by day. My youngest, who is a giant ham, dressed up as a fairy by night and a strawberry fairy for daytime.
My local nieces and nephew came by to take pics - they were all dressed as animals. You can see my BIL - the pig (my husband's identical twin) in the back.
My son thought it would be funny if he ate my niece, the panda bear. She's actually wearing a Milly Mini skirt I picked up for her for $15 at Nordstrom Rack.
Last but not least, I'm on a winning streak! I won a $50 Marshalls giftcard for this pic on Instagram and I just won another Insta contest on Friday! Fingers crossed my luck keeps going!
BTW, Happy Easter to all my friends celebrating!