- Sunglasses: Moschino, Century 21, $60 but free after rewards
- Earrings: Danielle Scott, Nordstrom Rack, $13.50
- Lipstick: MAC Toxic Tale, Nordstrom, free with rewards
- CC Cushion: Vant Air Touch CC Cushion, free from 0.8L
- Dress: H&M Studio Collection, $30 (Was $149!)
- Bracelets: Dannijo, $25 and Eddie Borgo, $5 - both sample sale scores :)
- Ring: Elizabeth and James, Nordstrom Rack, $0.01
- Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, sample sale, $75
- Shoes: Sophia Webster Lacey sandals, sample sale, $95 (RV $695)
- Nail polish: Sally Hanson Miracle Gel in Electra-cute, Target, $2.24 (I can't say no when it's that cheap LOL)
You can shop my look here:
BTW, the bride-to-be is wearing a Mr. Self Portrait dress and Miu Miu heels, and my brother is wearing Louis Vuitton shoes. I may be 12 years older than her but I think I look pretty darn good for an old lady.
We thought it was funny that a bunch of people thought this was her wedding dress. Just wait till you see what she wears to the wedding next month. We're all so excited for this wedding. My girls were asked to be flower girls and they are over the moon with excitement.
Last but not least, as HUGE thank you to my 11 year old son and 16 year old nephew B for shooting me. If you can't have an Instagram husband (mine retired LOL), be sure to get some talented Insta kids!
Have a great weekend!