As a personal shopper I buy things with clients in mind but occasionally I find some things that I just can't leave behind. Today I don't have a lot of cheap stuff, just killer deals on some higher end items.
- All prices listed are US shipped. No international shipping at this time (sorry).
- Prices are cheaper for local pickup (Bergen County, NJ) as I don't have to deal with paypal fees, shipping, insurance etc.
- To purchase, mark "Sold" below with your Paypal address.
- Please post here on the blog if you're interested (Not via text, email, Facebook or Instagram).
- My prices are firm as I try to list items as low as I can to make it worth my time. If I can combine shipping on multiple items I will to save you some $.
- All sales are final (all items as is) so please ask questions before you purchase.
- Jimmy Choo items are marked with a small "X" on the interior and may have a few light marks as these are samples - I'll try to disclose/show any minor issues.
- Like I mentioned, some items are set aside for specific clients but feel free to get in line in case they pass.
Enough chit chat, let's go...
SOLD/SHIPPED 1. I had one of these NWT Phillip Lim 3.1 large Pashlis a while ago and you guys fought over it LOL. Here's another. It's a smidge more than last time because it cost a little more this time. The color is blush but it's more of a soft peach IMO. Comes with the dustbag and detachable cross-body stap which is hiding in this pic. $475 US shipped.
SOLD/PICKED UP 2. Jimmy Choo buttery suede wallet in the most beautiful shade of orange. The stars are the cutest little crystals. As you can tell, I'm having a hard time letting go. This was purchased with my client "A" in mind but feel free to get in line. Basic wallets retail for around $500 but embellished ones are over $700...take this one for $120 US shipped.
|As you can see there is an X below "Jimmy Choo" - it's pretty hidden though.|
SOLD/SHIPPED 3. Jimmy Choo $2,495 large Boho leopard print calf hair leather hobo (and the first day they were selling these for $650 plus tax). It's missing the chain seen in the stock pics but I went back to my sale report and it seems that all the bags in this style were sold without a chain. I also noticed on Nordstrom.com and they are starting to sell the Boho without the chain so it's possible it was intentional. $425 US shipped. That's over $2000 off - insane!
PENDING 4. Jimmy Choo Zoe L (oversized) leather and snakeskin hobo in purple - it's larger than the bag listed above. A few faint marks, nothing serious. I got this with my client who's obsessed with purple but this is the first time she's seeing it. Feel free to post in case she passes :) These retail for about $1700 and were selling for $650 at the sale.
Here is the stock pic in blue so you can see the size. It's really big, yet it's pretty light.
5. I really wanted to keep this one for Fashion Week (and my daughter keeps trying to steal it) but I don't know if I need two Blares. If it doesn't sell (like anything here LOL) I'm happy to hold on to it :) I tried Googling this bag and I'm guessing it must have been a runway bag because I can't find it anywhere. The basic Blare metallic bag is currently retailing for $1,995 on Nordstrom.com - and this one is topped with Mongolian Lamb fur (which could easily add $1000-2000 to the price. My calf hair Blare retailed for over $3,000). It has a few light marks, nothing serious. The leather on this bag is so soft, so it's slouchy like a Balenciaga rather than a firmer structured tote. $450 US shipped. Super drama - have the bag nobody else has :)
|The basic metallic Blare.|
SOLD/SHIPPED 6. If this belt wasn't a little big...I'm just very particular with my belts. I hate when they don't fit perfectly because I like to show my smaller waistline. It's somewhat adjustable and would fit a (approx) a size 6 thru 12 IMO. Believe these retailed for $475, this size 85 (medium) orange crocodile embossed belt is $50 US shipped. There is one selling on Ebay $80 shipped - if you feel like paying more :)
7. I still have this NWT Rebecca Minkoff collection woven gray MAC clutch from the last blog sale - now $95 US shipped. (You can see more pics here.)
8. I also still have this NWT calf hair houndstooth MAB from the last sale - it's huge and so luxe. Not sure of the retail but it's from her collection so I'm guessing it's in the $700-800 range. Now asking $150 US shipped. (You can see more pics here.)
9. Rebecca Taylor size 2 NWT Studded colorblock ponte sheath dress, retail $425. A few of the diamond studs are missing from the back and top shoulder area but not in the direct front (see pic). Even if you don't have them replaced you can easily wear it as is. Just $42 US shipped.
Returned 10. & 11. NWT Lilly Pulitzer for Target little girls dresses. The hot pink is 5T (#10, $29 US shipped) and the green/pink is 7/8 (#11, $34 US shipped).
12. NWT Peter Pilotto for Target tote and clutch set - $40 US shipped.
SOLD 13. Faubourg du Temple NWT bleached denim overalls in size small (too small for me). I would say it's a smaller, junior fit. $22 US shipped.
SOLD 14. NWT size 6 DVF Adida strapless dress, retail $485. This dress runs small because I can usually fit a size 6 in DVF without a problem and I can't zip this dress up over my chest. Measurements are approximate and as follows; 29.5 inches long, 16.25 inches across the chest, 14 7/16 inches across the waist and 19 inches across the hips. Shell is 57% wool/43% silk and lining is 82% polyester/18% spandex. Just $65 US shipped.
SOLD 15. NWT Aidan Mattox size 0 cocktail dress, retail $295. It's not as stark white in person (especially due to the iridescent sequins) Missing a few sequins here and there but it's barely noticeable. Trust me. $55 US shipped.
SOLD 16. NWT $910 Pierre Balmain NWT distressed grey denim and black leather sleeved jacket, size 40 (US 8). I was so excited when I found this - and then I lost weight before I wore it. $250 US shipped.
17. NWT size US 8 Weekend Max Mara Fiorina tweed pencil skirt, retail $250. Lost weight before I got to wear it. $35 US shipped.
SOLD/SHIPPED 18. This fits but just sits in my closet. NWT Size 4 Vince Camuto sequin stripe dress, retail $148. Just $25 US shipped.
SOLD/SHIPPED 19. NWT DVF size 8 Shanna tailored colorblock dress, retail $375. Too big or I'd keep it. Has lots of stretch (Viscose/polyamide/elastane; lining: polyester/spandex) $45 US shipped.
That's all for today - thanks for stopping by! Happy shopping :)