And don't forget to enter my A.V. Max $50 giftcard giveaway!
Who's ready to shop?
As I organize my new closets I'm starting to thin out my collection. I know it's a small one this time (I'm super busy getting ready for NYFW) but to make it up to you I have another giveaway - scroll down to the bottom of the post for details :)
I'm trying something a little different - this time prices are shipped. No international shipping at this time (sorry). Rules are as follows:
- To purchase, post "sold" and the number of the item you are purchasing, your confirmed Paypal address and zip code in the comments below. I will send you a Paypal invoice once I've looked thru the comments. I also accept Venmo for payments - LMK what you prefer.
- These are my prices - it's not let's make a deal LOL. However if it's still sitting around in a week or two...
- First come, first serve, and all sales final so please ask all questions (measurements, pics, etc.) before you post sold.
- Flakes are not welcome. Do not post sold if you are not ready to purchase. You will be blocked from future sales.
- You have 24 hours to pay after I've invoiced you or it will go to the next in line.
3. Chloe pink studded wallet, retail $595. Has a few light marks. I did notice a tiny pen mark on the inside of the flap (last pic). Comes with the card and comes as pictured. 10 credit card slots and several compartments. 7 5/8" x 3 7/8". So pretty. Asking $225.
4. Fendi Tube Macro Leather Clutch in light blue. Approximately 8 inches high x 12.5 inches wide x 1 inch deep. Has a few faint marks, nothing serious - see pics. Retail $1300 and still online for $700 - asking just $425. Card and box included.
SOLD 6. NWT Isabel Marant Etoile Damia silk ripple-print ruched tiered mini dress in green stripe, retail $820. Size FR 42/US 10. It's too loose on top for me. There are a few pulls in the fabric but it's supposed to have a slightly unfinished look. Measures 37 inches long, 19.5 inches across the bust, 17 inches across the waist and 18 inches across the hips. Asking just $90.
7. Alice & Olivia leather jacket. I love the shoulder detail on this one but I got so many other leathers last year and I still have not worn this one. Asking $150. Jacket is approximately a size 4/6 and measurements are as follows; 21.5 inches long, 18.25 inches across the chest (zipped close), 16.5 inches across the waistband. Sleeves are 22 inches long from shoulder seam to wrist. Really pretty taupe-y color with an olive undertone.
8. I promised my niece I'd try selling this for her one last time. NWT $1795 size 42/US 8 Burberry Prorsum midi sheath dress. It's a little snug on her and by the time she brought it back to me it was too late to return. Selling for cost so she can recoup her loss. Asking just $175. Not pristine but still looks great (If you've ever shopped the sale at Century you'll understand what I mean LOL.) Measures approx. 43 inches long, 18.25 inches across the bust, 15.25 inches across the waist and 18 inches across the hips. Open neckline. Lined. Side zip. Back slit. Beautiful open back bow design. There is some stretch to this fabric. 51% Acetate and 49% Viscose. Made in Italy.
9. New Charlotte Olympia Multicolored Perspex (lucite) Glitter Bauble Clutch Handbag, retail $1295. 5.75" x 6.25" x 1.25" with 5" strap. Asking just $275.
10. Jimmy Choo Candy clutch, retail $995, asking just $275. I still have not worn my other Candy from Choo so I don't need both. It has a few faint marks, nothing serious. I've never worn this bag - it's just been sitting in my closet. If you look closely at the pictures you can see the marks in some but not others because of the shine. It also has an "X" on the inside pocket to prevent store returns. Overall this bag looks great but I have too much.
11. NWOT Jimmy Choo Becka large biker bag, retail $1495. Asking $495. Approx. 13" x 4" x 11.5". Again, I just have too much.
SOLD 12. LK Bennett $450 Angie lizard print leather gladiator sandals, size 41. Asking $42. Measurements are approximate and as follows; heels are 4.75 inches high, insole is 10.75 inches long and 3 3/8 inches across at the widest point.
13. Jimmy Choo Bonnie leopard print calfhair belt (bottom belt only) size 85, retail $880, asking $55. Measures 32.5 inches long flat and has a little stretch from the elastic lacing in the back.
SOLD 14. New size medium Herve Leger Valerie Novelty Essentials Bandage Dress, retail $1,390. The color is Roseblush - a pink/nude color. Still has the paper tags attached but it's missing the fabric tag in the back (the one that looks like a tail LOL) and it looks like the purple fabric interior tag fell off and was reattached. It has a couple tiny snags - barely noticeable - see pictures. This style runs a little big in my opinion. It could also be that it's a little bigger from hanging in the store. Measurements are approximate and as follows; 34 inches long, 17 inches across the bust, 12.5 inches across the waist and 17 inches across the hips. This one is a little big on me. Asking just $270.
ETA - this giveaway is over but my A.V. Max one is still on!
Last but not least, it's giveaway time!
A group of bloggers and I have teamed up to bring you another designer giveaway. One lucky winner will receive an authentic Louis Vuitton Speedy 30, a pair of Fendi sunglasses, and a gold iPad mini. Open to international contestants and must be 18+. International winner will be responsible for shipping, handling, and custom fees.
Good luck and happy shopping!
Louis Vuitton + Fendi + Gold iPad Mini