I've been fortunate to find some pretty great pieces of late so I decided to share some of them here instead of inflating them on eBay. Exact US (no international, sorry) shipping is NOT included. Don't worry, I'm really good at stuffing flat rate boxes and envelopes and this round I'll cover the paypal fees. (Shipping for most items will be $6-15 and I do combine shipping for multiple purchases. Also, insurance & signature confirmation is required for purchases over $250.) Local pickup is in Bergen County NJ but I will meet you in NYC if we've met before. To purchase, post sold and your paypal address and zip code in the comments below. First come first serve and all sales final. You have 24 hours after I've invoiced you or it will go to the next in line.
Let the games begin :)
1. NWT Alexander Wang Oyster (grey) croc-embossed calfskin Prisma envelope clutch, currently retailing for $650. Perfect other than a small light scratch on one side and a few faint marks on the front metal tip. Asking $240 plus shipping.
- Front flap accented with signature Prisma metal tipping; rhodium hardware throughout
- Lined with black smooth leather and taffeta; gusseted three-compartment interior with one zip pocket and two slip pockets
- Front flap secures with hidden snap
- 7.00" height x 10.50" width x 2.25" depth (approximately)
SOLD 2. NWT Valentino red patent Lacca bow clutch, retail $995. Somebody better buy this before I change my mind. Asking $420 plus shipping. I've seen a few on eBay going for way more.
- Thin, wavy golden chain shoulder strap can be tucked into bag.
- Front flap top with oversized bow; snap-button closure at center; suede lining.
- Light golden logo plate on back.
- Inside tonal nylon lining; one zip pocket and two open pockets.
- 7 1/2"H x 11 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D; bow, 7 1/2"H x 12"W.
SOLD 3. NWT Proenza Schouler yellow Ps1 Pochette Leather Clutch, retail $895. Has a couple faint dents in the leather but nothing serious - there is also a tiny mark at the bottom/underside (see pics). Asking $315 plus shipping. This too tempts me but I'm swimming in bags right now.
- Bright-yellow leather (Lamb), Designer color: Sunshine
- Layered fold-over front flap, zip-fastening back pocket, burnished-gold hardware
- Two internal compartments, internal zip-fastening pocket
- Fully lined in black twill
- Flip lock and strap fastening at flap front
- 11" x 5.75" x 2.25"
4. These brand new size 40 YSL Purple Patent Leather Tribute Platform Sandals are all kinds of spectacular (and my size) but I really need heels under 4 inches these days. Retailed for $995. Measurements are approximate and as follows; heels are 6 inches high, platform is 1.5 inches high, insole is 10.5 inches long. I have the box and extra heel taps but no dustbag. Asking $325 plus shipping - please note shipping will probably cost more if you want the box.
SOLD 5. Valentino Rockstud sneakers size 41. These are actually refurbs but look brand new. Wish they were smaller. Outsole measures approximately 11.5 inches long and 4 inches across at the widest point. Retailed for $845 - grab these for $325 plus shipping.
6. These super cute, brand new Miu Mius were so cheap I couldn't pass them up. Black suede Camoscio Nero in size 36.5. Five inch heel, 1.25" front platform and insole is approx. 9.5" long. I find Miu Miu runs TTS. I have the box, no dustbag and there are a few light scuffs on the suede, nothing too serious but not perfect. There is also a faint mark on the back heel from a sensor. Retailed $675, asking $125 plus shipping.
SOLD 7. NWT Michael Michael Kors Sloan small black quilted leather convertable bag - works over the shoulder or as a crossbody. Storage space includes an interior zipper divider, one interior zipper pocket, two open pockets, and six card holders. Measurements are: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/2"; strap drop: 13-26 inches. My friend/client S has first dibs. Retails for $268, asking $115 plus shipping. Perfect day to night back and very Chanel-y. Still full price online!
SOLD 8. Tangerine Alexander Wang Rocco bag. I really love this bag but I just sprung for a DSLR camera so I can't keep it. Never carried, only photographed. Tags are still attached. Comes with a dustbag - but not a AW dustbag. 13.5" L x 9.25"H x 9.25"W. The piping looks darkened but it's not dirt, it's just how it comes. This bag is the perfect shade of coral/orange with pale gold hardware. If you're not familiar with Roccos, it's on the heavier side but oh-so-worth-it. Retailed for $895, get mine for $425 plus shipping. Grab it before I change my mind.
PENDING 9. Last call for my Jimmy Choo bags - going to eBay next week. (I know I keep saying that but this time...) You've seen the retail and how much they're going for even at the outlet. Somebody please snap these up. I even took new pics for you. First I have the Jimmy Choo large Zoe (oversized) leather and snakeskin hobo in purple. Has a few light marks, nothing too serious. There is a small X in the interior pocket and they were a little messy marking it - you can see a small mark outside the pocket by the interior nameplate. This bag is huge - measures 21 1/8 inches across & 16 inches high. Retailed for $1650 and is currently selling in blue at the outlet for $989.
SOLD 10. I'm even more amazed that this baby is still hanging around. I had a few inquiries but I fear people were not ready to commit to a wintery bag. With Fall swiftly approaching, now's the time. Jimmy Choo fur topped leather Blare tote. It's a slouchy, soft metallic leather (like a gunmetal grey with a blue undertone). A few faint marks, barely noticeable. There is a small X on the interior pocket. Easily retailed for $3000-$4000. Asking just $420 plus shipping. Insane.
- Padded shoulder strap, 10" drop.
- Flat buckled tote handles with snap-button keeper pad, 4" drop.
- Quilted open side pockets.
- Inside, one zip and one slip pocket; snap-button loop.
- Alcantara lining.
- 14"H x 15"W x 6"D.
14"H x 15"W x 4 1/2"D.
Padded shoulder strap, 10" drop
SOLD 11. New olive/army green Fendi sunglasses - these have been sitting around since I got them because they're too small for my face. Accented with brown and yellow. No case. Best for someone with a small/petite face/head. Reads FS5129 58 18 317 135. Retailed for $360, asking $30 plus shipping.
SOLD 12. You knew this was coming LOL. Secondhand Stella McCartney size 42 silk dress, asking what I purchased it for - $30 plus shipping. Probably can use a dry cleaning - I only wore it one day. My friend/client D has first dibs.
13. NWT size 2 H&M Conscious Collection halter jumpsuit from the other day - I have never been a size 2 in H&M so I decided to be realistic and pass along the savings. Retail $79.95, asking $15 plus shipping.
14. Clover Canyon size XS Indigo Dream dress from Rent the Runway - gently worn but still in great shape. There are a few "speckles" on the white (see pics) but it's hard to see when worn. These models must be super tall because on me it's not that short. Probably best for a size 2-4 (too small for me). Retails for $270, asking $40 plus shipping.
Note those are not stains at the bottom right - it's just the shadows.
Now for a quick shopping update - I went back to H&M to grab a few more $3 pieces. Some of them are still full price for $50+ on the website LOL. I also swung by Target to check on the toy sale and only found a few odds and ends. Luckily I found the one item I was looking for. My girls have lusted after the Flutterbye Fairy since they saw one demoed at FAO Schwarz. They were over $30 - this one came home with me for a whopping $6.
I had to pick something up for my son so I grabbed this SpongeBob Megabloks set for just. Both items were marked 50% off but rang up for 70%, so it's still worth checking out your local stores.
Checked in at Saks off 5th to see what was new. No new discounts/deals but they do have a Designer shoe and bag thing going on right now. No Rockstuds or Loubs (I know that's all you guys pretty much want LOL) but lots of Alaia heels, a few Pradas and Choos for $500 and up.
That's all for now. I have a few more odds and ends hanging around but I'll have to save them for my Insta-selling page, @shoppinggalscloset. It's been a while since I've uploaded so I'm overdue anyway. I'll be out all day at Great Adventure so I'll answer any questions and send totals over the weekend :)