I love fall because I get to pull out my coats. When I spotted this one on makemechic I knew I needed it! Bombers are all the rage right now but I wanted one with a twist. I'm wearing a size medium and it has a nice oversized fit. Love the longer shape of this one - plus it's a steal at just $36!
Unlike a lot of bloggers, I share outfits I actually wear, as I wear them. Lately I've been on a sneakers kick because it's just not practical to run around the City in heels anymore. That being said I wore this dress and coat to Synagogue over the holidays with my black Rockstuds and a sequin cap - my heels really only get broken out for special occasions these days.
This Tobi midi dress is a great layering piece. It's a little on the thin side very so comfortable and on sale for just $23 right now! I'm wearing a size medium. Tobi sent me a few pieces to try that I can't wait to share more :)
From head to toe:
- Sunglasses: RayBan, Century21, $8, RV $145 - back when they had 90% off!
- Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Sample Sale, $10!!, RV about $200
- Scarf: Ralph Lauren, my brother left this behind to be thrown out when he moved out of my parent's house so I snapped it up. I think it's cashmere :)
- Jacket: Make Me Chic, RV $36, gifted (thanks guys!)
- Dress: Tobi, RV $23, gifted (thanks guys!)
- Bracelets: Rebecca Minkoff, sample sale, $10 each, RV $78 each
- Gloves: Carolina Amato, sample sale, $15
- Socks: Forever 21, $0.49 - I grabbed a few from the sale bin but I wish I grabbed more!
- Sneakers: Puma, Burlington Coat Factory, $20, RV $75
You can shop my look here:
Pictures are by the adorable Belle of @littlefashionstylist. Thanks girl!
There are tons of sample sales going on this week including the Manolo Blahnik sale on Tuesday but I think I'm gonna skip because I went crazy at Marc Jacobs and Rebecca Minkoff over the last couple weeks. Plus nothing looks like it's gonna be super cheap. I always document my behind the scenes at a sale in my Insta stories so make sure you're following along for my latest updates!
November 8, 10-5
The Warwick Hotel
65 West 54 Street, 2nd Floor