What I love about Shein is that other buyers share reviews and pictures - so I have an idea of what something looks like on an actual person and not just a supermodel. I'm wearing a size Medium here and I wear a 6/8 right now. Ir's super sheer and I had to pin it in the front because it was a little low cut. I would have liked to size up to a large for length but it's such a wide cut that it would have overwhelmed me if it was any wider.
Shein always has coupon codes but note they are not for an additional percentage off - they just increase the discount to 40-45%. For example, this dress is currently selling for $29.99 but is discounted at 36%. With current code JK40 it would increase to 40% (with $55 purchase) and if you purchase $105 total you can get the discount up to 45% with code JK45.
From head to toe:
- Sunglasses: Jason Wu, Modo sample sale, $20 (RV $275)
- Earrings: AV Max, sample sale, $4 (RV $55)
- Necklace: AV Max, sample sale, $15 (RV approx. $100)
- Dress: Shein, Free (thanks guys!), currently selling for $29.99 less discounts (RV $46.98)
- Bikini top: H&M, $15 (used a 20% off coupon)
- Swim skirt: JAG, Marshalls, $10
- Bag: Kate Spade Limoncello clutch, Century 21, $8 (RV $148)
- Bracelet: Kendra Scott Cassie, Nordstrom Rack. $8.50 (RV $130)
- Sandals: Sam Edelman Glinda, Nordstrom Rack, $0.01 (RV $90 )
Yes, I'm once again rocking a pair of penny shoes :)
My kids don't bother getting dressed anymore LOL. They just throw on a swimsuit and we hit the pool. Ella was my photographer today for my poolside pics (she loves to swim!) and Akiva took the ones by the blue wall because it was closer to the tennis courts.
As you can see, this is Ella's new go-to pose. She's a flexy girl. I got Ava's tankini was from Century 90% off last year and less than $2. Ella likes to mix things up and is wearing a Target swim bottom that we got for $1 at Goodwill (they sell new Target swimwear that lost its mate) and the top is an XS adult sized H&M top that I found for $1. Clearly it runs small LOL. Akiva wears hand me downs from his cousin but is so close in size that by the time he gets them he wears them for 5 minutes before I send them off to my sister for her boys. So if anyone wants to send me size 16 boyswear...
Hope you're having a great summer too!