Case in point, this $25 Tracy Reese silk dress that I just picked up at her sample sale. The colors are amazing and that price was a no brainer.
From top to bottom;
- Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana, $16 (75% off sale), Century 21
- Earrings: Argento Vivo, $25, Nordstrom Rack
- Dress: Tracy Reese $365 silk dress, $25, sample sale
- Cuff Bracelet: Gerard Yosca, $10 (easily 10 years old and it's still my fave), sample sale
- Spear Bracelet: Robyn Rhodes, Agate Spear cuff from Rocksbox monthly jewelry subscription box - get your first month free with code shoppinggalxoxo
- Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Perry Bag, $50, sample sale
- Shoes: Ugg Australia, $35 (a couple years ago), Saks off 5th
Disclaimer - this is what I look like after a full day of sample sale-ing. I probably should have reapplied my lipstick. And my hair looked better pre-friz...and pulling this dress on and off several dozen times to try stuff on at Parker and Shoshanna didn't help. I took my kids to the park and made my 10 year old son shoot me while eating his ices LOL. I'm still not sure this dress is the most flattering for my shape but again, $25! and it's a easy dress to throw on and accessorize when I'm on the go - which is always.
I heard Parker slashed their prices on samples from $40 to $25 - wish I could have gone into the City but I had my niece's kindergarten graduation today. I also have my curly-headed daughter's K graduation tomorrow so I'm done with sample sales for the week. I did find a few online deals so I'll be sure to share them with you tomorrow :)