From head to toe:
- Earrings - A.V. Max, sample sale, $4 (retails for $50+)
- Sunglasses - My son got these at the party we went to, free.
- Lipstick - Miley Cyrus Viva Glam (hands down my favorite lippie this season), $16 but I got it for free with Nordstrom notes.
- Dress - Rebecca Taylor Charlotte studded silk & lace dress, 260 Sample Sale, $50
- Studded bracelet - Target faux leather studded wrap bracelet, around $5
- Bangle bracelets - Chanel bracelets, both 75% off @ Neiman Marcus, stacked with a $.01 studded bracelet from the Rack.
- Ring - TJ Maxx, $25
- Bag - Zara distressed leather roll clutch, $10 (retail $80)
- Shoes - Tamara Mellon Bad Girl sandals, 260 Sample Sale, $55 (retail $750)
- Toe polish - OPI Red My Fortune Cookie, Nordstrom Rack, $3.98
After 4 hours in heels I had enough. I used to spend all day in heels back in my 20s - now in my 40s I like to give myself a break so I can continue to wear heels for many years to come.
For a while I've been considering linking similar items to my finds in my fashion shows. Problem is, they're not gonna be as cheap. I know most of you appreciate my thriftiness and probably don't want to spend more than I did LOL. The good news is I share my best deals with my personal shopping clients. Just sayin.
So here is my question - links or no links? Would love to hear your thoughts :)
Thanks for reading!