Rules are simple:
- Exact US (no international, sorry) shipping is NOT included. Don't worry, I'm really good at stuffing flat rate boxes and envelopes and I'll cover the paypal fees. (Shipping for most items will be $6-15 and I do combine shipping for multiple purchases. Local pickup is in Bergen County, NJ but I will meet you in NYC if we've met before.
- Also, insurance & signature confirmation is required for purchases over $250.)
- To purchase, post sold and your paypal address and zip code in the comments below.
- First come, first serve, and all sales final so please ask all questions (measurements, pics, etc.) before you post sold.
- You have 24 hours after I've invoiced you or it will go to the next in line.
SOLD SHIPPED 1. Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boots, size 9. These fit me but I don't like boots that go up so high. These were refurbs from the Rack that I never wore. They look pretty new other than some wrinkling in the leather - nothing serious that probably wouldn't happen the first couple times you wear it. Asking Retail $655, asking $225.
SOLD SHIPPED 3. Rebecca Minkoff Julian leather backpack in blue. This is also a refurb from the Rack that's just sitting unused in my closet because I'm not a backpack girl (I keep trying LOL). Retail, $295, asking $125.
5. Lanvin open toe leather and cork wedges in size 40. Check out the geometric cuts on the heels. These fit me but I just can't do the height. Heels are 6 inches high, platform is 1.75 inches high and insole is approx. 10.5 inches long. It's missing the ankle straps (I think they totally work without them) and has a bunch of scratches, but with a good polish they shouldn't be too bad. Plus these retailed for $1,380 so you can suck it up for $65.
BOTH SOLD SHIPPED 6. I fell in love with this Custo Barcelona dress/tunic (I have 1 small and 1 medium available) but it's too tight in the hips. 100% silk body and the sleeves are 100% polyester. Love the colors and the beading is amazing! It has a belt but I think it looks cuter without it. Retailed for $375, asking just $30 each.
BOTH SOLD SHIPPED 7. Raoul light grey tailored crepe midi skirts - I have a 6 & 8 available. I can fit both but I have nothing to match them LOL. They had a bit of stretch and high slit in the back. Made of 96% viscose, 4% elastane; lining: 97% polyester, 3% spandex. Retail $260, asking $25 each.
SOLD SHIPPED 8. NWT green gloss Hunter rain boots, size US 8 - wish they were a 9. Retail $150, asking $60.
SOLD SHIPPED 9. NWT size small Splendid top - this one is mine but I have a second one for you :) Cute, easy fit top. Can probably fit a size 4-8, maybe a 10 due to the loose nature. 100% rayon. Retail $84, get it for $10.
SOLD SHIPPED 12. Sonia Rykiel size 40 (US 8) orange silk dress with tie-back. No tags (other than the store tag). I googled a mod shot and my color is more accurate. Zips in the back. Pretty, but I have so much... Retail $1430, asking $70.
SOLD SHIPPED 13. For some reason I forgot to take a pic of this silk floral watercolor Escada "Dolene" dress. It's new with tags and gorgeous. Unfortunately it's a size 34 (US 4) so it's too small for me (no stretch so I can't get it over my derriere), Retailed for a whopping $1,950, get mine for just $100. BTW they had it on Gilt not too long ago for $599.
That's all folks! I had a lot more (like the Balenciaga City I posted on Insta) but my clients swooped them up. Hope I have something that works for you :)
Just in case you missed mine you can shop a few similar pieces below: